Everyone come on in and say hi

New members introduce yourselves. Tell the people what you've done, say "hi", and view forum rules.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

Re: Everyone come on in and say hi

Postby Phileas » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi every one, my name is Phileas from France. I use to do illustrations for role playing game books when i finish the shool. Then i worked 10 years for 2D animation in Paris, and still do it.
I am looking for points of view and advices. Thank you!
Phileas.
Phileas
Fresh Meat

Postby latlansky » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am

Hey - a quick intro... I'm Lesley. I'm a painter living and working in beautiful Portland, Oregon. I'm very new and very excited about coloring comics. Currently doing a lot of reading, a lot of research, and diving past my surface knowledge of Photoshop.
latlansky
Fresh Meat

Postby Rahbgee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello, I'm Rob.
My friend Marc Wolfe tells me I should post up some stuff here and maybe get some feedback.

Thanks.
Rahbgee
Fresh Meat

Postby rubymoon_21 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello,

I'm Fata Morgana and I'm looking to get a career started in Comics. I'm really looking forward to learning everything I can from this Forum and maybe meeting people from here at Con too.

:D
rubymoon_21
Fresh Meat

Postby Chrisday » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi, my name is Chris and I like coloring comics on my iPad.

I don't have any published work as of yet, but I hope to be doing my own graphic novel this year.

You can view my submissions folder on dA at http://chrisday0679.deviantart.com/gallery/38949709
Chrisday
Fresh Meat

Postby laurelobrien » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 am

Hi everyone. I'm Laurel, a first-year art student in Vancouver, BC. I'm planning to major in animation, but the last couple months I've become more and more involved with comics and am super excited to try my hand at flatting and colouring (and inking!). I've been doing a lot of reading, lurking, and experimenting. When I'm not making art I like to play video games and do yoga. :-)

My deviantart is the same as my username, laureobrien, though so far I've just submitted a few flats.
laurelobrien
Fresh Meat

Postby jahid123 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 am

Hi All

Just wanted to Stop in to say hi and also to introduce myself here! The Boards look extremely interesting and I can’t wait to become a member of the community!

Besides, I would like to suggest the moderators and the administrators of this site that there should be a place for every new member for their introduction. Majority of the people prefer to give their introduction before they could start up.

So if my suggestion is logical and if it does make any sense then an introduction thread should be started here.

Thanks,
jahid123
jahid123
Fresh Meat

Postby galapogosian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi.

I'm Scott.

I've done nothing but lurk at deviantART. I just bought a Bamboo and downloaded Photoshop CS2 and I want to try my hand at coloring.

Engage.
galapogosian
Fresh Meat

Postby AnnSiri » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:24 am

Hi my name is Ann Siri,

I have been peeking in this forum from time to time. looking for all its secrets, tips and tricks.
This is where I heard about Sotos coloring class, where I learned a lot, and Laura was a guest speaker there too... lots of fun!
Oh, and... now and then I get some comic coloring gigs, which is the coolest job I can think of right now.
AnnSiri
Fresh Meat

Postby Sakurafire » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Howdy folks! My name is Michael.

I've been a lurker here for quite a while, mostly picking up tips on coloring, lettering, and so forth. I am currently working on two graphic novels projects and work as a freelance illustrator. My most recent work was featured on http://www.UndeadNorm.com, doing a 9-page webcomic fill-in for the writer.

Hopefully I will be able to impart some helpful comments and techniques and give back to a community that I have been receiving help from (albeit anonymously) for a while.

My website has a lot of commission work, as well as 3D models that I have built for video game projects. http://Sakurafire.wordpress.com
Sakurafire
Fresh Meat

Postby ZenithComics » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Hey howdy folks!

I am Andrew and I am the idiot who decided creating an indie superhero comic was a smart way to spend my 40s' ;)

Anywho, signed up here as a couple of the visual artists working with me are also here and recommended I check it out!

Cheers!
ZenithComics
Fresh Meat

Postby Neil-Ford » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Neil Ford, I'm a designer for web & print by day. But comics are my 1st love. So at night, after a 15 year lay-off from art [Ahh, the poisonous bite of harsh economic reality...] , I'm writing and illustrating my own comic book and working on some other comics projects with art/writing pals.

I briefly had an account here about 3 years ago when I started back at the old drawing, lost my logins when I changed my computer and failed to ever return! Will try harder this time... nice to meet you all. :)
Neil-Ford
Fresh Meat

Postby KeatonKitsune » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 am

Hi guys :)

First post, eek! I'm an amateur comic artist, I like lots of styles, but I enjoy drawing manga the most (shounen style >:D). I look forward to spending some time on these boards and hopefully increase my skills and make some new friends! :)

http://tcottoncomicartist.deviantart.com/
KeatonKitsune
Fresh Meat

Neeeeewww.. looking to branch out.

Postby TMDgraphics » Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 am

Hi my name is Tiffany.
I just wanted to say HEY!
....HEY!

Just found this site through some members of my group.
I am in the business or creating comics for our site TMDgraphics.com.

Just thought it might be a good place to branch out and make a few new friends.
Always interested in critiques and making the site better as time goes.
I enjoy reading others webcomics.

If you've got a facebook as well. ADD US!
Let's be friends ^_^

facebook.com/TMDgraphics
TMDgraphics
Fresh Meat

Postby pandjoel » Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey Dave - Nice site! As soon as I saw your banner I knew someone was drinking waaaaay too much coffee :lol:

My name is Agus Dwi Harianto, I'm a colorist and thats it
pandjoel
Fresh Meat

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome