Tell Me Whats Wrong

WIPs, finished stuff, it's all good. Anything posted is open for crits unless otherwise stated.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

Tell Me Whats Wrong

Postby jeremiah:seven » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:15 am

Hey all,

This is my third posting up here.....

Inks : Mad!
Colour Me.......

Crits more than welcome.
Send a man a link, and he'll waste an afternoon. Teach a man to google and he'll waste a lifetime.
jeremiah:seven
grand zombie

Postby Rigger » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 am

Howdy J7,

I like what you did with the background characters. Although you may want to use a diffent color for the guys behind snake in order the seperate them. On the chick in the front. Can't say I'm in love with your color choices. I would have liked to have seen the camo patter on the pants adressed. Maybe an urban camo. It's funny this is one of the first pics I ever colored. The only color choice we have in common is the girls shirt. Speaking of the shirt the modeling looks good on the arms and the collar bone, but the upper chest seems to drop in to much and the breasts could use some work. The knives need a little work to look more like metal this would be a good spot for cuts. Overall I think she needs increased contrast and more dark color, maybe some more hard shadow. I would also like to see some modeling in her hair.

That's my 2 cents. Keep cranking.

Rigger
Rigger
Fresh Meat

Return to Public Gallery