My Colors Without Wacom tablet (Warning:R pic included)

WIPs, finished stuff, it's all good. Anything posted is open for crits unless otherwise stated.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

My Colors Without Wacom tablet (Warning:R pic included)

Postby bluepen » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:59 pm

Here's my old colors before Wacom Graphire tablet invade my colors. :)

All this pages colored by me using mouse.
Line arts credits by their respective owner, see sig.
----------------------------------------------------

[img]http://k.1asphost.com/bluepen/IMAGES/De ... 20(Preview)%20-%20Pag%2001small.jpg[/img]
[img]http://k.1asphost.com/bluepen/IMAGES/De ... 20(Preview)%20-%20Pag%2002small.jpg[/img]

The following pencil/digi-ink/colors by me
------------------------------------------------------

*Edited by Reber.
"Believe in one's dream, and someday it will come true!" - Naruto
bluepen
Zombie

Postby Reber » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:32 pm

Hey bluepen welcome to the board. Couple of things to keep in mind for future posting. The commission piece you posted is what we consider "gratuitous". Please refrain from posting similar pics in the public forum. Also, you've started quite a few posts here which showcase your artwork and you could've place them all in one post. It's good to see someone excited about sharing their work, but most of these posts could have just been grouped together in one large post. I suggest creating and art dump thread if you know you'll be showing alot of work frequently.

Thanks.
Reber
What the hell is my avatar DOING?

Postby bluepen » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:32 pm

Reber wrote:Hey bluepen welcome to the board. Couple of things to keep in mind for future posting. The commission piece you posted is what we consider "gratuitous". Please refrain from posting similar pics in the public forum. Also, you've started quite a few posts here which showcase your artwork and you could've place them all in one post. It's good to see someone excited about sharing their work, but most of these posts could have just been grouped together in one large post. I suggest creating and art dump thread if you know you'll be showing alot of work frequently.

Thanks.

Hi! Reber,

Thanks for the advice. Okay I'll do that.

bluepen
"Believe in one's dream, and someday it will come true!" - Naruto
bluepen
Zombie

Return to Public Gallery