"I STEAL YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WIPs, finished stuff, it's all good. Anything posted is open for crits unless otherwise stated.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

Postby B.Roman » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:44 pm

Thx Scrawl, I got the idea for the story from an old movie called "Cat's eye". Dont know if any of you remember that movie. But it was broken into three stories and the last story had a little girl sleeping and for no reason a troll type creature comes out of the wall and tries to steal her soul by sucking it from her mouth. Anyways the little girl had a black cat that killed the troll. It was a weird as movie.
B.Roman
grand zombie

Postby Scott Johnson » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:59 pm

Oh Yeah! When I was in college whenever I lost my keys or something my roommate would say "Maybe the Room Troll took it", referring to that movie. We blamed everything on that Troll.
Scott Johnson
Lurker Admin

Postby B.Roman » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:32 pm

YES!!!! Finally someone has seen this movie!

On another note. I'd love to do a short story based on an old 70's movie called "Foul Play" with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn. THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE!! This flick has a killer albino,a bible selling midget, a killer Bishop who has a twin he killed himself,Goldie Hawn carries secert micro film, Rocky's old trainer using Kung Fu, a snake, and a cool car chase scene in San Fransico. This movie is so bad its good! *sigh* I need a life :(
B.Roman
grand zombie

Previous

Return to Public Gallery