The smoke and rain are

WIPs, finished stuff, it's all good. Anything posted is open for crits unless otherwise stated.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

The smoke and rain are

Postby ylq » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:42 pm

The smoke and rain are fragile, the breeze holds up the twilight at dusk, kisses the flowers, and brings a smile. In a boat, the maple leaves are stained with the beautiful autumn red Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap. The dandelion is rustling, drifting, wandering, and warm. The years are quiet; the time is fragile, the fine rain brews the fragrance in the flowers, and the fragrance is scattered. The thin rain stops in the running water with gentle steps. With the wind, with the clouds, the exile is quiet. In the warm tea, the fragrant smells the wind and looks at the wind and shadow. The years slowly filled the window sill, and the memories spread in the star dream. The bells of the wind circulated the soft whispers of the flowers, and kept the time. The figure of the wind faded in the rain and the rain, and the flowers fell into the water. It is the moon in the moon, sprinkling the chastity, the ink dyed plum blossoms, the poetry of the elegant rhyme; the wind is blowing, the flowers fall in the autumn, the idle clouds are scattered, the cool is also clear, and the shadow of the wind passes through every corner, Ink and ink, the outline of the years, in a plain stream of years Marlboro Lights Cigarettes, quiet as water, clear as the wind, a cup of tea, a song, a cut song plum, a tree to sleep to listen to the rain, safe and clear spirit. The thin rain has become a returning person in my story. I met with me in my dreams and fell in love with me in the text. The gentleness of the rain overflowed at the fingertips, and the clear spirit of the rain flowed in the eyebrows. Rain, most of the time, two or three red in the rain, dotted with the background of the lush, in the atmosphere of the ampoule, drunk a thousand red, rain moistened the dream Newports 100S. On a rainy day, I like to read tea in the rain, read the rain in the depths of the flowers, listen to the rain in the bleak, rain in the tea, rain in the breeze, rain in the text, and meet each other. The rain, the sky is high, the clouds are light, the wind is light, and the rain is coming. Standing on the flowery street, picking up the tiptoe and sniffing the rose, the wind lingers around the faint thoughts, fades the time, and dissipates the time; the ink-dyed memories float in the silent wind, and fall in the rain without words. Embrace yourself with open arms, a smile, a touch of the sunset, a long shadow in the night, light, sleep, quietly singing in the wind Newports Cigarettes Price, resting in the rain. If it is sunny and sunny, let the clouds be quiet; if the rain falls on the window, listen to the wind; if there is love in the year of the flow, then the heart will follow; if the time passes, it will be preserved; the light years, the wind blows Fall, the rain comes to the waves, the flowers bloom peacefully, go with the wind in the nature, follow the edge, random, no pain, no cry, no forget, in the leisure, with the rain, run flowers, moist grass, run everything, heart Connected with nature, seeing the wind with the wind and seeing the wind and the deep feelings, listening to the rain and listening to the rain and clear spirit. Life is a dream, there are always some past years, it is worth lingering; there is always some warmth, it is worthy of a lifetime of mutual prosperity, accompanied by deep feelings; there are always some embarrassing years Wholesale Cigarettes For Resale, it is worth hiding in the heart, taste late at night, Some stories have never left and cannot be changed.
ylq
Fresh Meat

Return to Public Gallery