The Photoshop Re-install Checklist

Photoshop/painter techniques. Brush creation and sharing. Actions. How-to's. Etc.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

The Photoshop Re-install Checklist

Postby Dean Welsh » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:02 am

Remembering how to reset the stuff that broke when you re-installed photoshop.
If you have a tip, reply to this post, I will copy it and add it to this main top list if it seems essential.

Why do my files look like ass when I export for web?
-go into the "Save for web" dialog box and then in the top right hand side there's a little triangle that you don't even notice. Pick "use document color"

Why does my file get all dotty when I convert to CMYK from RGB?
-You forgot to turn off dither. Go to Edit>Color Settings>More options and then uncheck "use dither".

(more to come as we think of them)

-dean
John Rauch wrote:I think it's time to change your signature.
Dean Welsh
Magical Cowboy
Magical Cowboy

Re: The Photoshop Re-install Checklist

Postby Sweeney » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:27 am

Before uninstalling, or reinstalling any CS version of Photoshop, Deactivate it first!

Before installing a new OS, Deactivate your Adobe Apps first!

Otherwise if things get hooped, you'll have trouble activating your copy as Adobe will believe it's already been activated.
Sweeney
The Punisher

Postby Laura » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 am

Before reinstalling or dumping your preferences, save your palette locations, brushes, swatches, tool presets, etc. to a backup file.

(Question: I did that 'save for web' -> "use document color" thing and my pics still look like ass online. Aroo?)

-- Laura
Laura
Crazy cat lady

Postby PeterK » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:31 am

Most CRT monitors will most closely resemble sRGB in the colours that they can display, and most monitors straight out of the box were historically set to closely mimic that "standard." I haven't checked out too many LCD monitors, but even most of those cannot display the full gamuts of wider colour spaces like AdobeRGB. Before you save your final jpeg, make sure you go to Edit-Convert to Profile and convert it to sRGB (assuming your image is not already an sRGB image).
PeterK
Überzombie

Postby Hollingsworth » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:29 am

Laura wrote:Before reinstalling or dumping your preferences, save your palette locations, brushes, swatches, tool presets, etc. to a backup file.

(Question: I did that 'save for web' -> "use document color" thing and my pics still look like ass online. Aroo?)

-- Laura

View your files with Safari, which saves your docs color profile. Firefox, sadly, does not.
Matt Hollingsworth

http://www.matthollingsworth.net/

"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water." ~W.C. Fields
Hollingsworth
Überzombie

Postby Fat Elvis » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 pm

This is a good tip from a great resource site some of you might already use.

http://www.bittbox.com/photoshop/fix-a-broken-photoshop-without-re-installing/

Worth checking out before you spend all that time re installing.
Fat Elvis
Fresh Meat

Postby dramenon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Question: I did that 'save for web' -> "use document color" thing and my pics still look like ass online.

Re-assign your color profile to sRGB for web images. Photoshop menu Edit > Assign Profile
dramenon
Fresh Meat

Postby Zombie Dave McCaig » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:11 am

It doesn't matter. What you really need is a large fast hard drive.
Prepare the mental-bleach solution of two parts whiskey to two parts whisky.
Zombie Dave McCaig
Clownshoes
Clownshoes

Postby Soonergriff » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:41 pm

josefina wrote:What is the best laptop for photoshop and music downloads? All I want to do is photoshop all day and I need it to hold TONS of photos and music while still working very fast. I do not want a dell and I'm hoping to spend less than $1000.

If you're going to drop a 'G you might as well get a MacBook. You can probably even find a used one that's still covered by Applecare. I just bought my girlfriend a 13" MacBook for $775. Plus they left all the software on it, so she got a free copy of CS3 to boot.
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help' - Ronald Reagan
Soonergriff
Überzombie

Postby Rayall » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 am

Laura wrote:Before reinstalling or dumping your preferences, save your palette locations, brushes, swatches, tool presets, etc. to a backup file.

-- Laura

I have to start doing this. Photoshop CS4 seems to reset to default every 2 days, but doesn't let you know because it doesn't crash. And each tool seems to reset at different times. Starting to wonder if they should have just let it crash, rather then claiming to fix it. :roll:
Rayall
Überzombie

Postby Rayall » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:43 am

josefina wrote:What is the best laptop for photoshop and music downloads? All I want to do is photoshop all day and I need it to hold TONS of photos and music while still working very fast. I do not want a dell and I'm hoping to spend less than $1000.

The best thing is to use either 2 computers or an iPad/iPhone/similar device and another computer. I just find it much easier now with 2 separate computers. You don't have to worry about it crashing, or loosing memory.
Rayall
Überzombie

Postby HYst00 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Cohen, Nike Factory Outlet ou Weil, Louboutin Wedding Shoes je ne Abercrombie and fitch store sais Adidas Yeezy Cheap plus, Hogan Outlet mais sur Toms Factory Outlet l’instant ce fut une illumination. Une illumination abominable. Docteur Cheap Nike Air Huarache Kahn… Et Canada goose dam le nom du Original Ugg Boots grand technicien ? L’un Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale entra?nait Air Max Kopen l’autre Kobe Shoes Nike : TOMS STORE Docteur Klotz. ?a y Pandora Store Sale est. Air Max Pas Cher Docteur Kahn et docteur Klotz. Kahn et Klotz. Telle était l’association à ugg clearance laquelle nous nous Air Max Sneakers étions ugg factory outlet livrés. Tels nike sb stefan janoski avaient été canada goose jackets on sale nos bourreaux. Nike Shoes Sale Store ? Mais TOMS For Sale ne peut-on pas attendre Adidas Superstar ?… huarache sneakers ? toms shoes outlet – ? canada goose jacket outlet Attendre… Ce Negozi Pandora qu’il faut UGG Boots Cheap faire, Nike Air Huarache For Sale il Ugg Outlet Online Store faut le faire maintenant ; Air max dam dans une perspective comme celle-ci, chaque jour UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN crée un danger de nike sportschuhe plus… ? Cheap Nike Huarache Klotz, Kahn. Klotz Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale et Kahn. Ha ! Il faudrait écrire Billige Nike Sko cela à Irène, elle comprendrait… Mais Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas par miracle UGGS For Women Irène était là botas de futbol ; et elle rirait. Jordan Sneakers For Sale Il y Cheap Nike Free Run a des choses qu’on Air max levně ne Cheap Michael Kors Handbags peut jamais dire, Mens Nike Air Max les nike jordan shoes pensées Discount TOMS du Uggs Pas Cher Soldes dessous. Il chaussure basket homme y avait Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher des choses Ugg Pas Cher Femme qui Nike Shox Cheap n’avaient Discount Air Max jamais été dites entre The official UGG nous. Cette fois Adidas Neo Discount Sale encore elle Nike Outlet partirait sans savoir. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Guillaume zapatillas nike baratas entendit tout à converse store coup la voix Vans Black Sneakers d’Hersent : ? Une grammaire Scarpe Air Max fran?aise ? Bloch Air Nike ! Un Air Jordan Retro Sale dictionnaire ? Re-Bloch Michael Kors Clearance !… Nike Shox discount Sale Tu comprends ?… Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses ? Parbleu ! Ces Moncler Outlet médecins cheap nike air max qui fouillent dans Nike Online Store notre chair, re-Bloch ! Pouvions-nous Ugg Pas Cher En France supporter cela ?… Des hasards ?… Ces nike air hasards newest lebron shoes avaient vraiment Timberland Outlet des allures de conspiration. Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes Et Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet c’était Jordan Shoes For Cheap pour ?a Coach Outlet Store Online qu’on allait fusiller Hersent Nike Roshe Run Sale !…

nike sneakers Ce qu’on pense, ce qu’on a pensé. Boty Nike Air Ce besoin que vous avez Reebok Outlet Store de dépouiller les êtres, de les étaler Nike Air Max Goedkoop devant vous… La vie…

Sa voix Zapatillas Air Max me tira d’un air force one pas cher songe absurde. J’étais devant le tribunal, témoin Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher à décharge. Michael Kors Handbags Discount J’avais obtenu Canada Goose Online Store la Canada Goose Outlet révision pour faits nouveaux. Je révélais aux Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher juges, au Cheap True Religion Jeans public, les actions criminelles Nike Huarache Womens Cheap de new pandora charms Klotz et Kahn. Nike Air Shoes Cette Cheap Michael Kors accusation qui Pandora Outlet Store pesait sur moi, muette, cette Official NHL Jerseys accusation jamais Nike joggesko proférée, Hugo Boss Sale elle était trop scarpe nike horrible. J’avais besoin Moncler Outlet Store de ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE la rejeter, de la Adidas Originals Sale rejeter sur Descuentos Nike quelqu’un. J’avais besoin d’accuser quelqu’un très haut, nike mercurial soccer cleats très fort. Comme ils étaient commodes ! Vous avez fait une gaffe ? Bloch Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens ! Vous avez volé un voisin, Nike Kyrie violé une petite fille ? モンクレール レディース Re-Bloch Nike Air Max Cheap ! Ce qui est merveilleux, c’est cheap uggs for women justement qu’il Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace s’en trouve toujours un, c’est Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap que nike air jordan pas cher nous louboutin heels pouvons moncler jacket sale satisfaire à Uggs For Cheap tout coup ジョーダン スニーカー sur Pandora Store eux notre besoin Michael Kors d’accuser, notre vans shoe store besoin Pandora Style Beads de Nike Air 90 nous Nike Air Women délivrer UGGS Outlet du mal. Grace à eux nous n’étions jamais fautifs.

— Excusez-moi, dit-il. chaussures nike pas cher Je vous Nike Air Damen ai mal Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace entendue…

Cheap Air Max La Chaussure Nike Pas Cher vie, Canada Goose Womens Coats ce n’est pas Moncler Sale seulement nos Nike Air Pas Cher pensées, dit-elle.

— Mais Irène, Official Toms Shoes Outlet il Boutique Ugg n’y a Yeezy Boost Sale Online pas Jordan Shoes Air autre chose longchamp bags on sale ! Mais günstige nike schuhe nous Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace sommes nos pensées, voyons ! Yeezy Black C’est tellement Nike Shoes Online évident. Si l’on 23 IS BACK Store pouvait… Allez-vous soutenir Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher le Cheap Real Jordans contraire ?…

— Dois-je répéter, nike shoes dit-elle, qu’il ne s’agit pas Cheap Air Max Trainers de adidas store moi ?… Tenez, christian louboutin outlet je Nike Soccer Cleats Boots pensais à ce que vous m’avez raconté Soccer Boots Outlet nike depuis le début de zapatos de futbol nike la Nike Air Max Sale soirée. Cette histoire Nike Store d’Hersent, par exemple… Mathilde, l’aiguille de Coach Bags On Sale la balance, – Ca?n !… Comme cela TOMS OUTLET fait adidas outlet tableau new jordan releases ! Et comme ?a vous faisait Boost Yeezy Sale On Line du bien d’en Adidas Originals Superstar parler Scarpe Nike Scontate !

— Irène, s’écria-t-il. Mais Adidas NMD For Sale pourquoi ?… Pourquoi ?…

Elle retro jordans for cheap n’avait pas eu pour dire cela Cheap True Religion Jeans le moindre cheap uggs accent nike schuhe günstig vindicatif. Pandora Outlet Elle avait gardé, pandora beads ou retrouvé, sa voix calme, son visage transparent, Canada Goose Outlet son Chaussure Air Max air Air Max 90 d’être au delà. Et pourtant Jordan Store il Nike Factory Store semblait nike tn pas cher à Guillaume fitflops sale uk que, Cheap Louboutin Heels disant asics sko cela, elle abandonnait subtilement Pandora Store un Ugg boots Sale grief Christian Louboutin Heels pour pandora jewelry store un grief Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher opposé. Sa main s’empara des pincettes ; elle se mit à Adidas Superstar Sale Online racler avec soin Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag la ugg store pierre Yeezy Men du foyer.

coach factory outlet online Et Stone Island Outlet les mythes New Nike Shoes !… dit-elle du Nike Polo Sale même ton. Pourquoi Moncler Outlet Online nous déguiser, ou déguiser Nike Air Sneakers les événements Michael Kors Outlet sous des nfl store images plus grandes Nike Roshe Run que Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel nature ? Tenez, il y avait une chose que nous suivre un envoi disions là-bas, Air Max Femme quand nous prada outlet étions à Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet Brive, New Air Max 2017 Fran?oise et Nike Outlet Store moi, à Toms Outlet Online propos womens nike air max des Adidas Originals Stan Smith gens qui Pandora Official Website avaient une trop grande propension à TOMS SHOES OUTLET raconter sur eux ce
HYst00
grand zombie

Postby hakeem » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:54 pm

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام هي من أفضل الشركات التي تعمل دائما علي تلبية رغبات العملاء وبتقديم جميع الخدمات لهم كما تعمل أحيانا علي جزء من الخصومات لدي العملاء التي يتعاملون مع الشركة كما أن شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام تعطيك أفضل النتائج لمنزل مبهر خالي من الأوساخ , أيضا خالي من الأتربة وذلك من خلال إمكانيات الشركة المتخصصة بتنظيف المنازل بالدمام شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر حيث أن الشركة تعتبر من أفضل الشركات وتعتبر من الشركات الرائدة والمتميزة في تنظيم وإدارة في مجالات التنظيف في المنازل داخل المملكة العربية السعودية انوار المدينة ,حيث أن الشركة تتمتع باستخدامها احدث الوسائل واحدث الأساليب العلمية المتطورة والحادثة باستمرار والتي تستخدم في مجال التنظيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف
كما أن الشركة تقوم بتنظيف جميع الأشياء المتواجدة بالمنزل بأكملها وأيضا تعمل الشركة علي تنظيف الفلل والشقق كما تقوم الشركة أيضا بتنظيف المسابح أي تقوم الشركة بتنظيف كل ما يشمل الشركة وذلك من خلال احدث الأجهزة العلمية الحديثة المتقدمة في مجال التنظيف شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة المثالية للتنظيف برأس تنورةتعمل من خلال فريق عمل كبير جدا وحيث أن الفريق في شركة المثالية لتنظيف الشقق يعمل ويسعي دائما إلي استحداث واستخدام أفضل الأساليب الجيدة والجديدة في تطبيقات أعمال النظافة وعمليات التنظيف التي تعتبر شاقة بالنسبة لسيدات البيوت ولذلك تعمل دائما شركة المثالية علي إيجاد الحلول لجميع مشاكل التنظيف ومواجهة جميع مشاكله عمليات التنظيف
https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %A7%D8%AA/
https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %86%D9%83/

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيلتعمل دائما لتقديم الجديد
كما أن شركة لتنظيف الشقق تشمل كافة أعمالهم بالكثير من الخدمات والأماكن المختلفة التي يواجب تنظيفها كما أن شركة تنظيف بالخبر تقوم بأعمال التنظيف في ( الفنادق – المطاعم – المستشفيات – المدارس ) جميع تلك الأماكن تعمل الشركة علي توفير كافة ملزمتها لعملية النظافة كما أيضا تعمل الشركة بالإضافة إلي ذلك علي تنظيف (المنازل – الشقق –الفلل ) وشركة التنظيف بيشة تعمل علي وفق نظام التصميم أو علي تخطيط فتي مدروس والتي ميزة الشركة عن بقايا الشركات والتي جعله الشركة في مقدمات الشركات للتنظيف بأعلى مستوي

شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالجبيل
شركتنا من أهم الشركات السعودية العاملة فى مجال مكافحه الحشرات لما لنا من تاريخ طويل وملىء بالأعمال المتميزة التى لا تتواجد لدى أى شركة أخرى ولأننا شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالخبر و رش مبيدات بالجبيل فنحن نحرص أشد الحرص على استخدام أفضل المعدات والتقنيات الحديثة
الى جانب ذلك فان شركتنا تعتمد على استخدام مواد صديقة للبيئة ولا تتسبب فى أية ايذاء للانسان شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف فهى غير مضرة بالصحة تماما بالاضافة الى أن شركتنا تعتمد على أهم وأكفأ العاملين فى هذا المجال فنحن نعمل على حسن اختيار العاملين لدينا من أجل حصول لعملائنا على أفضل وأدق النتائج تعتمد شركتنا كأفضل شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالجبيلعلى عدة أدوات متميزة فى أعمال الرش أبرز أدوات رش المبيدات
كما أن من بعض الحشرات التي تعمل علي مهاجمة المنازل بشكل اكبر ومن تلك الحشرات النمل الأبيض والناموس والهاموش والبق والبعوض والصراصير شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام والتي يتأذ الكثير منها بشكل كبير كما أن تبين أن البعض من الأشخاص يعملون علي التخلص منوا ببعض من الطرق التي تكون ليست سليمة نعلم أن الكثير يحرص علي التخلص من تلك الحشرات التي تسبب الكثير من المشاكل ويقوم البعض من استخدام أسوء الطرق منها أن يقوموا برش المبيدات الحشرية أو من استخدام المواد السامة ولكن بالتأكيد أن كل تلك المواد تعتبر من أسوء الطرق التي تضر صحة الإنسان بشكل كبير وخاصة الأطفال شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات برأس تنورةبعد كل تلك الأضرار فلا تقدم تلك الطرق إلي القضاء علي الحشرات بشكل نهائي مما يسبب أضرار أكثر فقط علي صحة الإنسان

https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %A7%D8%AA/
كما يوجد العديد من الخدمات مثل
https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %A7%D9%86/
https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %A7%D9%85/ https://alenjaaz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83 ... %A7%D9%85/

كيفية تسليك المجارى
شركة المثالية لتسليك المجارى بالاحساء

أن النصائح و الأرشادات أحد الأمور الهامة و التى تقدمها الشركة للعملاء و ذلك عبر كل الوسائل الهاتف أو الأنترنت نت و يكون عبر الموقع اللألكترونى و إليك تلك النصائح التى يجب أن تدركها حينما تقع أزمة الأنسداد و هى عدم الزيادة فى تصدر الماء و إيقاف المياة التى تذهب ناحية البلاعات و فى محاولة للسيطرة على الموقف لحين حضور أفراد المثالية لتسليك المجارى بالقطيف و هو ما يجعل من تلك النصائح

شركة المثالية لتسليك المجارى بالجبيل الأهم فى عمل التسليك و اليوم نحن نسعى و نستمر فى كل الأحوال و الظروف التى تواجهنا و نحاول التفوق عليها

أسباب الطفح المائى و علاجة
فى تلك الموضوع سوف نعرض عليك الكثير من الأفكار و التى سوف تجعلك تدرك الأمر عن قرب و فى تلك الأمر سوف نعرض الكثير من أسباب الطفح و التى من أمثلتها التسربات و وقوع الثقوب فى المواسير و و شبكات الصرف الصحى مما يكون سبب فى خروج ماء المجارى الملوثة من مكانها إلينا و فى هذا يحدث الطفح االمائى و هذا ضمن الأسباب الأكثر شيوعاً و التى تحدث دائما و فى كل الأماكن ليست المنازل بل يمكن لك أن تسمع على طفح مائى فى الفنادق و مقرات الشركات و غيرها من المخازن و المتاجر و المحلات كل تلك يمكن أن يحدث بها الطفح المائى شركة المثالية لتسليك المجارى بالخبر
https://alenjaaz.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83 ... %8a%d9%81/

تقوم
شركة تنظيف بالطائف انوار المدينة بالطرق التنظيف المتطورة من خلال أحدث أجهزة البخار والمعدات المتطورة ومواد المنظفات عالية الجودة التى تساعد على مهام التنظيف على بكمل وجه بدون ان تتسبب فى أي مكروه للفروشات والأقماشة والستائر والانتريهات والسجاد وعلى أعلى مستوي من النظافة والإحترافية والذكاء العالي , تحت إشراف عمالة متخصصين فى مجال التنظيف شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائفكما تم تدريبهم بداخل الشركة على أعلى مستوي من التدريبات العالمية , لوصول إمكانيتهم وخبرتهم العالية للسيطرة على أي المشكلة وإنهاء خدمة التنظيف بأعلى مستوي ودقة واتقان فى أسرع وقت ممكن , فنحن نساعد فى الحفاظ على جمال واظهار المكان بصورة لائقة جذابه خدمتنا تقدم https://alenjaaz.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83 ... %a6%d9%81/
https://alenjaaz.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83 ... %a6%d9%81/

http://www.uaebourse.com/vb/showthread. ... post777335
http://www.uaebourse.com/vb/showthread. ... post777333
www.aqarroom.com/vb/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=106131
http://www.aqarroom.com/vb/showthread.p ... post129185
http://www.aqarroom.com/vb/showthread.p ... post129184
http://jebchit.com/vb/showthread.php?p= ... ost1668217
http://jebchit.com/vb/showthread.php?p= ... ost1668225
http://www.arbwife.net/vb/showthread.ph ... post748057
http://mp3league.net/track901097/Soundt ... /#postform
http://mp3league.net/track1794012/Tears ... /#postform
http://pantisniff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=587890