forex

shoot the breeze. Movies, comics, potatoes. Whatever.

Moderators: Zombie Dave McCaig, Reber, Laura, Dean Welsh, Scott Johnson

forex

Postby doaausef3li » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Q: Wait a minute, I don't understand. How can we know who is benefiting the most from the "big picture"?
A: It's not difficult, really. There are 3 types of market participants: speculators (financial market players), investors, hedgers and commercial actors. In situations where loan standards are quite loose and the flow of money is abundant, it is speculators who take over anyone involved in economic activity. Speculators are the main controllers of price trends.موقع توصيات مجانية
Whereas when the money situation is not cheap, it means that when interest rates are at a level that is compatible with the conditions of the global economy, investors and non-speculative actors benefit.
شركات فوركس موثوقة
By knowing who is driving the price trend, we can also understand the nature of the cycle, whether it is dominated by monetary expansion or by innovation and increased productivity. However, we also have to keep in mind that even if an economy is in its healthiest state, the dynamics can still be used to create a bubble.
Bubble itself is an economic cycle with characteristics of an increase in asset prices that are fast and are followed by contractions. Especially if there is not enough interest from speculators.
doaausef3li
Fresh Meat

Re: forex

Postby IAmaster » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:38 am

God, Forex is so popular now and that's really a strange thing for me. I mean, not the fact that it's popular but the fact that a lot of people know about this opportunity to earn but don't use it even though these day it's quite easy to figure things out using websites like https://topbrokers.com/forex-charts/brent-oil-live .
IAmaster
Fresh Meat

Return to Sunshine and Rainbows