Seeking Letterers!

Looking for flatting work? Have stuff to sell? Looking to buy used equipment? Post here....
**NO POSTING FOR FREE WORK!! INCL. BACK END DEALS**

Moderators: Reber, Dean Welsh

Seeking Letterers!

Postby jallen51688 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:44 pm

My name is JAllen Rice. About 5 years ago Stan Lee (Creator of XMen, Spiderman, etc.) held a competition where the top writers and artists would have the opportunity to work on one of his original stories. In the end though, the stories were never published, so recently those finalists chosen by Stan created their own publishing company www.pulsar.pub

We have solid talent lined up already and need letterers immediately. Our project expands beyond just publishing stories and has a strong focus around launching a platform for creators, by creators, to generate sufficient revenue for our founding members. Development of our newest technology is in final stages and co-founder payouts are projected to be in 5 figures ($**,***.00) after launch of our premium services.

By night I'm an aspiring comic book artist and writer who participated in that competition and had the idea to bring together the top finalists to create our own collection of original stories. By day I'm an Entrepreneur and Executive for one of the top startups in the US.

If you would like to discuss joining our group please reach out to me soon, we have limited spots but have an outstanding need for Letterers.

My email is jallen51688@gmail.com
jallen51688
Fresh Meat

Return to Work for hire / stuff for sale