[FOR HIRE] Dark comic book artist and illustrator (samples)

Looking for flatting work? Have stuff to sell? Looking to buy used equipment? Post here....
**NO POSTING FOR FREE WORK!! INCL. BACK END DEALS**

Moderators: Reber, Dean Welsh

[FOR HIRE] Dark comic book artist and illustrator (samples)

Postby Flygohr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriele Pezzin. I am a freelance comic book artist and illustrator based in Italy who has been working under the pseudonym Flygohr for many years. I have a degree in Figurative Arts and have received great reviews on my highly detailed art and quick delivery of work.

I will work on projects that require illustrations, covers, sequential pages, and character/location art. I primarily work in the genres of Dark, Horror, Noir, Mystery, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi.

A majority of my work is done in black and white as it is my prefaerred medium, however, I will do colors upon request. All my work is inked digitally. For comic work, I will also do the layouts and lettering upon request. This will be reflected in my rate.

You can find examples of my latest work on my website and on my Instagram.

Please note that I require half the payment upfront via TransferWise, a UK based money transfer service that has a better exchange rate than PayPal. The upfront payment is done to ensure trust between me and you, the client. For a complex or long-term project, the remaining payment can be paid in fragmented payments every two weeks.

Please contact me for further details or to inquire about my rates at info@flygohr.com.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear fro
m you soon.

Some examples:
ImageImage

ImageImage

Above pages written by Ian Jones

Flygohr
Fresh Meat

Return to Work for hire / stuff for sale